Loxleys is the UK’s largest independent manufacturer of greetings cards. We are recognised as the market leader in our sector and our clients include some of the best known greeting card brands. With a track record of investment in equipment, people and training, we are focused on operational excellence, continuous improvement and meeting the needs of our customers.
A vacancy has arisen for a Customer Service Executive to join our busy team of internal account handlers.
Taking complete day to day responsibility for a number of customers, this is a key role within a fast moving print production environment where the focus is on quality, productivity and delivery to customer requirements.
- You are a hands on customer focused individual with previous experience within the print industry.
- You have a proven track record of managing a range of complex jobs/projects from start to finish in line with customer expectations.
- You have excellent attention to detail and are extremely organised with good administration skills.
- You are a good verbal and written communicator and are computer literate particularly in Microsoft packages.
- You are happy working as part of a team and have a positive, pro-active, can do attitude with a determination to succeed.
Standard hours are 8.45am to 5pm, 26 days annual holiday, bank holidays and sick pay.
Application Processdownload application form
Please note that we do not accept agency applications.