Loxleys is the UK’s largest independent manufacturer of greetings cards. We are recognised as the market leader in our sector and our clients include some of the best known greeting card brands. With a track record of investment in equipment, people and training, we are focused on operational excellence, continuous improvement and meeting the needs of our customers.
We are looking to recruit a trainee to join our accounts team, along with undertaking receptionist duties. The ideal candidate will:
- Possess excellent numeracy and computer skills
- Be enthusiastic and hardworking, with a willingness to learn.
- Have the ability to work as part of a small team, and be a good communicator, both in person, and on the telephone.
- Be able to work to tight deadlines.
- Have a minimum of 5 GCSE’s, including Math and English, at a grade C or above.
Reporting to the Management Accountant, the successful candidate should have a positive, pro-active and positive attitude, with a willingness to succeed. In return, there will be the possibility of further training in the form of the AAT qualification.
Application Processdownload application form
Please note that we do not accept agency applications.