As a result of an exciting new project, opportunities have arisen to join our brand new offsite warehouse team.
Experienced Warehouse Supervisor required to oversee our brand new offsite warehouse and warehouse team playing a huge role in ensuring our factory production lines are fed with product to satisfy the demands of our customers.
This permanent role involves:
- Overseeing and performing supervisory tasks associated with warehousing & distribution
- Taking responsibility for 4 direct reports, assigning daily tasks appropriately
- Co-ordinating the transfer of stock to and from our main factory
- Storing goods appropriately within the warehouse
- Overseeing inbound receipt of goods, picking and outbound shipment of goods
- Inventory control, keeping accurate stock records and carrying out physical stock counts as required
- Loading/unloading when necessary
- Ensuring good working practices, including the safety and security of inventory, staff and the building
- Daily meetings with line manager focused on warehouse performance and KPI’s
Working hours will be 7.30am to 3pm Monday to Friday, whilst overtime working will be required when necessary.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a warehouse supervisory role, will have an up to date fork lift truck license (both counterbalance and reach), be able to work well as part of a team, have good attention to detail, numeracy and IT skills, be a good communicator, be able to demonstrate a positive, pro-active, can do attitude and have decision making and problem solving skills.
With a basic salary dependant upon experience, this is a permanent contract starting at the end of March 2018.
Application Processdownload application form
Please note that we do not accept agency applications.